This audio program includes both Breaking Vases and The Wild Element audio recordings with worksheets for each one.
Dima uses her story of self-discovery, enriched with captivating moments, harrowing obstacles and empowering triumphs, to make meaningful connections within the lives of each listener. For those ready to shatter the internal and external limitations holding them back. Breaking Vases empowers the listener to embrace the power of transformation and inspire the passion necessary to take bold steps forward.
- Two hours of recording
- Part I: Intro and Dima sharing her Breaking Vases story
- Part II: Breaking Vases in our Personal Lives
- Part III: Breaking Vases in our Professional Lives
- A worksheet designed to help you identify the internal "vases of limitations" that are constraining you and inspire you to develop the courage to shatter those limitations in your personal and professional life.
The Wild Element
The Wild Element empowers both men and women to take risks, stand for their dreams and rise.
Dima tells her story of growing up in the Middle East oppressed by family, culture and her own fears and limitations, and more importantly her painstaking journey to rise above. She paints a vivid picture of both the beauty and tragedy of her life in the Middle East and transition to America - baking with her loving grandmother, struggling to break free from her oppressive husband, and the pinnacle moments that opened her eyes and motivated her as she fought for her own identity and at times for her very life.
- A 1.5 hour recording
- Part II: Dima sharing her thoughts about culture, expectations and the wild element within
- Part I: Dima telling The Wild Element story
- A worksheet designed to help you identify what is kneading you down, the wild element within, and empower you to rise.